Monday, June 22, 2020

Over the years I have had people ask me what business am I in? Many times, I will say I am in the "People" business. Let me explain. Every product or service that you will consume is produced by people. Certainly, we are in an age where we can order a product on Amazon, not seeing or talking to anyone, but there are people at their headquarters, call centers and distribution centers making it all happen behind the scenes.

A more relevant example may be how you are treated at a restaurant. How was the greeter? How was your server? Are they well trained? Are they polite? How was the food? When you leave the restaurant, you feel a certain way. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Your experience was mainly about the people.

Here at Williams Company one of our core values is "Our People are our Foundation and our Future." Our people are clearly our most valuable asset. I remember hearing Bruce Williams tell a prospective client that we don't have any patents or fancy buildings or any cutting ­edge technologies ... all we have is a team of great people!

Take a look around you here at Williams Company. We have great people! You are working with the most talented, driven and passionate folks in the industry, who are dedicated to serving our clients better than any other general contractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment